Welcome to Technology Discussion. Please sign up and enjoy many of the available features.
Welcome to Technology Discussion. Please sign up and enjoy many of the available features.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Macster (82)
What got you interested in Technology I_vote_lcapWhat got you interested in Technology I_voting_barWhat got you interested in Technology I_vote_rcap 
iBeloved (77)
What got you interested in Technology I_vote_lcapWhat got you interested in Technology I_voting_barWhat got you interested in Technology I_vote_rcap 
adofin (76)
50Cent (9)
agentmanningctu (7)
allyn89 (6)
Dillon (5)
PbE (4)
Grievous (4)
Domains (4)
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

PlanetClans.com

What got you interested in Technology

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Macster
Administrator
Administrator
Macster

TD Money : 225

What got you interested in Technology Empty
PostSubject: What got you interested in Technology   What got you interested in Technology I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:25 pm

As the title says,
What is the first thing that got you interested in Technology.

I think for me it would have been growing up watching the shows, wondering what could be made next. I grew up building things myself but never succeeding in making anything but a piece of wood with a hole in it.

I always wanted to go to college for something like that, and will find myself hopefully returning next year to a school (College) with a degree in Computer Technology, and then going back for another year to get my degree in Computer Engineering.

After finishing up that, I wanna get my doctors degree (Phd) not medically just the advice kind of doctor, so when people have problems or need help they would ask me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.discusstechnology.net

What got you interested in Technology
Page 1 of 1