Welcome to Technology Discussion. Please sign up and enjoy many of the available features.
Welcome to Technology Discussion. Please sign up and enjoy many of the available features.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Macster (82)
Technology Discussion coming along well I_vote_lcapTechnology Discussion coming along well I_voting_barTechnology Discussion coming along well I_vote_rcap 
iBeloved (77)
Technology Discussion coming along well I_vote_lcapTechnology Discussion coming along well I_voting_barTechnology Discussion coming along well I_vote_rcap 
adofin (76)
50Cent (9)
agentmanningctu (7)
allyn89 (6)
Dillon (5)
PbE (4)
Grievous (4)
Domains (4)
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

PlanetClans.com

Technology Discussion coming along well

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Macster
Administrator
Administrator
Macster

TD Money : 225

Technology Discussion coming along well Empty
PostSubject: Technology Discussion coming along well   Technology Discussion coming along well I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:59 pm

For the most it seems the forums is coming along well. Me and iChristmas plan on working together to make this forums even better.

Maybe a homepage could be in the talks, but for now it won't be since we have plenty to get done before officially opening these doors.

We need anyone who still visits on and off to tell your friends about us. We will not be officially opening to sometime after January since we need to get ready for the holidays ourselves.

If you have any ideas please use the Suggestions and Feedback section of the forums.

Thanks again for reading,
Macster
Back to top Go down
http://www.discusstechnology.net

Technology Discussion coming along well
Page 1 of 1