Welcome to Technology Discussion. Please sign up and enjoy many of the available features.
Welcome to Technology Discussion. Please sign up and enjoy many of the available features.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Macster (82)
Unofficial Update I_vote_lcapUnofficial Update I_voting_barUnofficial Update I_vote_rcap 
iBeloved (77)
Unofficial Update I_vote_lcapUnofficial Update I_voting_barUnofficial Update I_vote_rcap 
adofin (76)
50Cent (9)
agentmanningctu (7)
allyn89 (6)
Dillon (5)
PbE (4)
Grievous (4)
Domains (4)
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

PlanetClans.com

Unofficial Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Macster
Administrator
Administrator
Macster

TD Money : 225

Unofficial Update Empty
PostSubject: Unofficial Update   Unofficial Update I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:32 pm

This is an unofficial update. We are currently away for the holidays, so we have yet to get things booming like we wish.

Hopefully when Christmas and New Years is over we can get things started up.

Other things are going to be discussed for the future development of this site.
Back to top Go down
http://www.discusstechnology.net

Unofficial Update
Page 1 of 1