Welcome to Technology Discussion. Please sign up and enjoy many of the available features.
Welcome to Technology Discussion. Please sign up and enjoy many of the available features.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Macster (82)
Droid the phone I_vote_lcapDroid the phone I_voting_barDroid the phone I_vote_rcap 
iBeloved (77)
Droid the phone I_vote_lcapDroid the phone I_voting_barDroid the phone I_vote_rcap 
adofin (76)
50Cent (9)
agentmanningctu (7)
allyn89 (6)
Dillon (5)
PbE (4)
Grievous (4)
Domains (4)
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

PlanetClans.com

Droid the phone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Macster
Administrator
Administrator
Macster

TD Money : 225

Droid the phone Empty
PostSubject: Droid the phone   Droid the phone I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:49 pm

I must say I am impressed by the amount of stuff this offers. Don't have one and don't know anyone that has, so I have no clue the real quality but I can only hope it's good.

http://phones.verizonwireless.com/motorola/droid/?cmp=KNC-PaidSearch#/home

Pretty neat little whats what of the phone. Take a look lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.discusstechnology.net

Droid the phone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Technobable :: Communications-
Jump to: