Welcome to Technology Discussion. Please sign up and enjoy many of the available features.
Welcome to Technology Discussion. Please sign up and enjoy many of the available features.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Macster (82)
MySpace Unveils New APIs to Unleash Real-Time Data I_vote_lcapMySpace Unveils New APIs to Unleash Real-Time Data I_voting_barMySpace Unveils New APIs to Unleash Real-Time Data I_vote_rcap 
iBeloved (77)
MySpace Unveils New APIs to Unleash Real-Time Data I_vote_lcapMySpace Unveils New APIs to Unleash Real-Time Data I_voting_barMySpace Unveils New APIs to Unleash Real-Time Data I_vote_rcap 
adofin (76)
50Cent (9)
agentmanningctu (7)
allyn89 (6)
Dillon (5)
PbE (4)
Grievous (4)
Domains (4)
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

PlanetClans.com

MySpace Unveils New APIs to Unleash Real-Time Data

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Macster
Administrator
Administrator
Macster

TD Money : 225

MySpace Unveils New APIs to Unleash Real-Time Data Empty
PostSubject: MySpace Unveils New APIs to Unleash Real-Time Data   MySpace Unveils New APIs to Unleash Real-Time Data I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:48 pm

Interesting Find I guess lol.... Quote taken from the myspace news room.

Quote :
Industry discussions about the
real-time Web continue to heat up. Given the potential it has to re-shape the online content experience, it’s no wonder that it’s a major theme at this week’s LeWeb conference in Paris. Today I’m speaking to conference attendees to announce some exciting newadditions to the MySpace Developer Platform.

At MySpace, we’ve made significant strides in socializing content on the site. Our users share nearly 35 million activities and updates per day with rich content like music, photos, videos, and apps. Most importantly, we’ve completed extensive research to measure the value-add that real-time data brings to our users.

As we continue looking for new ways to socialize the growing array of rich, scalable content on MySpace, we want to also inspire the developer community to continue generating innovative applications that
make it easier to socialize content on and off our site.

Developers are already cultivating unique gaming and entertainment scenarios on MySpace, and now, we’re taking it one step further by opening up this data with a new suite of free-to-use APIs. In support of the new API’s, several partners launched implementations today

Read more about it here: Read More !!
Back to top Go down
http://www.discusstechnology.net

MySpace Unveils New APIs to Unleash Real-Time Data
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Fun Things :: Social Networks-
Jump to: