Welcome to Technology Discussion. Please sign up and enjoy many of the available features.
Welcome to Technology Discussion. Please sign up and enjoy many of the available features.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Macster (82)
I'm the Admin I_vote_lcapI'm the Admin I_voting_barI'm the Admin I_vote_rcap 
iBeloved (77)
adofin (76)
50Cent (9)
agentmanningctu (7)
allyn89 (6)
Dillon (5)
PbE (4)
Grievous (4)
Domains (4)
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

PlanetClans.com

I'm the Admin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iBeloved

iBeloved

TD Money : 213

I'm the Admin Empty
PostSubject: I'm the Admin   I'm the Admin I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:56 pm

So yes I know my name shows up as Beloved, but I am the owner and the official creator of this site.

Lets see how can I describe myself more to help.

I am somewhat shy and kind of closed up within myself. I eventually open up to people, if they bother to talk to me long enough and get to know me. I have made many sites, more of which have failed, but those that have succeded, are thriving.

I am willing to make new friends and talk to people about just about anything. I listen to Christian Rock a lot of the time, but I have been known to listen to rock and rap. I am not that hard to please, and I can understand most music. The only kind I can't stand is Screamo, if that is even the right name. I just can't understand it.

On the subject of books, I love to read no matter what. My favorite would have to be science fiction, but then again, I will read just about anything. The same goes for movies, but I don't watch too many horrors, just because I can deal without scaring the crap out of myself.

School has been being annoying lately. I am one of those people who can't wait for school to end as it gets towards the actual end, but then a week or two into vacation want school to start back up.

Feel free to ask any questions. I will answer just about anything, so don't be afraid. If I don't answer it, I probably missed it by accident. Cause if I don't want to answer it I will put a no comment by it or something.

So yeah,
Beloved
Back to top Go down
https://technologydiscuss.forumotion.com

I'm the Admin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: Introductions-
Jump to: